Thursday, May 29, 2008
Dusty
Your accusing me of what? I would never. How? No! You get your hands off of me. I would never dump poop into the water, you know me Mr. Nice. The Coral Queen will still be mine, you can't take that away from me. This Kid got away with sneaking on board my ship. It's Paine's son he's a spy for Paine, now it all makes sense. That family is ruining my life. The purple stuff, well I can explain, it was fish food. I promise. Please don't take me. At least let me get a lawyer. I'm gonna sue Paine and his rotten good for nothing son, and Shelly my employee for helping them. Let me show you something, my hands are cupped together, right. This is my life. Then here comes the Underwood's. Bam, there goes my life. Fine I confess, of being innocent. Oh come on dumping an eancy weancy amount of poop in the water isn't that bad?I dumped how much?I mean someone dumped that much.Whatever I just want to call my wife and tell her that I need five thousand dollars. Theres no bailing? For how long? Ten years! Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment