Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Paine

Dear Diary,

I cannot believe that I broke out of jail one day early. This is a horrible situation, I am stuck at home with a tracking devise on. Home jail. Well at least I'm with my family. I wake up and Abbey is missing, I get so scared that I take off the tracking devise. So I could leave the house. It's been a long time, Noah thinks she went to the Coral Queen. So we ask Dusty if he's seen her. He starts this whole conversation about me sinking his boat. I'm trying to look for my lost daughter. Dusty asks his ticket booth guy if he's seen a little girl. The man had a Z shaped nose and looked like a criminal. I kept my distances from him. We hop in the car, and were driving. Hey theres Abbey! I hugged her nd then Donna and Noah. She had taped a movie of the Coral Queen dumping their poop into the water. Well kinda' a movie, you could tell she didn't know how to work the thing. It was crummy, but she tried. After A while police officer comes and arrests me for fooling arround with a tracking devise. But i'll be back, besides I'm only in here for 48 hours.

No comments: