Dear diary
I'm having some trouble with my dad. He's done something really bad this time, he sunk the Coral Queen. My dad thinks that theres something fishy going on with Dusty. To tell you the truth I believe him. But now my dads in jail and he's asked me to do something. Nail Dusty Muleman. Dad sinked the boat only to pay back dusty for dumping his poop into our beach. Thunder beach. My mom is not happy with my dad. She wants him to come home. But he refuses. Mom is talking about the d-word...divorce. The Coral Queen is a gambling ship that is owned by a rich man named Dusty Muleman. His son about my age is about the same as his father a bully who beats people up for no reason, just causing people harm. Lie me. He's mad at me because my daddy sun his daddy's boat. So he calls me names and threatens to hurt me. I wish my dad never sunk anything and we could live a regular life. I just hope mom doesn't divorce dad.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Noah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment