Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Noah #2

Dear Diary

Last night we made a plan to nail Dusty. I am on board the Coral Queen. I can barely breath in this crate. Uh-oh here someone comes. Ssh! Luno picked up my crate and lifted it onto the gambling ship.There was three fast knocks, me and Shelly's secret code. Few it's Shelly, now I can start my plan. We creep into the main room unseen. Then into the lady's room. I am in the ladies room, dumping food coloring into the toilet. How weird does this look? I am so nervous, how do I get out of here? Knock, knock. Oh no, what do I do . She opens the door and I run out dodging what seemed to be a thousand people. I plunged into the murky water nearly get killed by a manatee. Up onto Abbey boat and to safety. Good thing that Luno didn't see our faces. I don't want to see the look on moms face just torcher.

No comments: